Not Too Late to Join "The Anchor Course" -- But It Soon Will Be
by Tom Goodman
February 15, 2013
It's not too late to participate in The Anchor Course -- but it soon will be!
Pastor Tom teaches this eight-week introduction to the basics of Christian faith. It's perfect if . . .
- you're a spiritual seeker who wants to learn more about the life and teaching of Jesus, but you don't know where to start; or . . .
- you've become curious about the Christian convictions of your friends; or . . .
- you're married to a believer, and you want to learn more about your partner's Christian faith; or . . .
- you're a parent who's wondered how to explain Christianity to your kids; or . . .
- you're a believer who wants a better grasp of the main points of your faith.
Participants are given a free copy of Pastor Tom's book, The Anchor Course: Exploring Christianity Together. The weekly one-hour classes involve discussing 3-4 chapters you read each week.
As we said, it's not too late to participate -- but it soon will be! We don't take in any new enrollment after Week 2.
Join Pastor Tom this Sunday in the Adult Wing from 5:30-6:30pm. Nursery care is provided, and children's activities take place at the same time as our Course.
Contact Tom directly so he can save you a spot, or if you have any further questions. He can be reached at 345-3771 or via email.
Don't miss out!